Thursday, April 3, 2014

another tattoo ideas!?




consecrate


ok so after people said no to my first idea
âI'm the toughest girl i knowâ,,

i was thinking Nothing Can Stop Me under my breast,
just because its near my heart and its symbolic,,
as i want to say as long as my heart beats strong, nothing can stop me and what i put my heart into.

and i already have tatts other areas such as behind my neck, back and ankle so thats the choice i made! pls himme up with ideas!



Answer
I'm not a fan of words either.

Would this be a good tattoo idea?




kaitybugil


I want a tattoo just under my breast following the curve saying "Fight like a girl" with the L's being breast cancer ribbons and a heart following it and all written in pink. My grandmother had breast cancer when she was young and lost her right breast. so whats where i would like to get it...sound good? if not ideas plz??


Answer
I really like it, its meaningful and quite different actually.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment