Thursday, April 3, 2014

Girls what do you think?




Kuntry_Bam


So, I have this tattoo idea and I thought about this tattoo long and hard. I have been through a lot and i'm always been for peace and love. I wanted something on body with meaning that represent who i am and what i stand for. I didn't want a copy tattoo idea but something unique so I found a quote by Walt Whiteman - ''Peace Is Always Beautiful'' I love it, and I wanted it across my chest with also something like this at the end, so the tattoo with have some extra. http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoX2M5q5R5F8AZWWJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F_adv_prop%3Dimage%26va%3Dheart%2Bpeace%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D3&w=550&h=495&imgurl=www.freetattoodesigns.org%2Fimages%2Ftattoo-gallery%2Fheart-peace-tattoo-design.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freetattoodesigns.org%2Fpeace-sign-tattoos.html&size=49KB&name=%3Cb%3EHeart+peace+%3C%2Fb%3Etattoo+design&p=heart+peace&oid=e7fb8078015371230d4496d8d8b62181&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=%3Cb%3EHeart+peace+%3C%2Fb%3Etattoo+design&b=0&ni=105&no=3&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11odmnovp&sigb=139j991cn&sigi=12d4bpju1&.crumb=n81x.Ro/zPP&fr=yfp-t-900

It will be across my chest and I am a guy. So, what do you think about my idea?

Ps: Also, Christofer Drew my inspiration and I wanted some similar but unique to me
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoTEo6K5RPRIAxQqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dchristopher%2Bdrew%2Blove%26norw%3D1%26n%3D30%26ei%3DUTF-8%26y%3DSearch%26fr%3Dyfp-t-900%26fr2%3Dsp-qrw-corr-top%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D32&w=384&h=579&imgurl=i685.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fvv219%2FYoSierraMarie%2FChristoferDrewIngle%2FLOVEISMYWAEPN.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fchelliiasaur.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F471195412%2Flove-is-my-weapon&size=22.8KB&name=%3Cb%3EChristopher+%3C%2Fb%3EDrewâs+Tattoo+on+his+chest.+âlove+is+my+weaponâ&p=christopher+drew+love&oid=18731f420cff1d37ab5e16fa136d9104&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top&fr=yfp-t-900&tt=%3Cb%3EChristopher+%3C%2Fb%3EDrewâs+Tattoo+on+his+chest.+âlove+is+my+weaponâ&b=31&ni=84&no=32&ts=&tab=organic&norw=1&sigr=11vgv08a6&sigb=14l7u8ud8&sigi=12li9bmik&.crumb=n81x.Ro/zPP&fr=yfp-t-900



Answer
I agree with Linden Rose... I don't really like chest tattoos... sorry! lol but I think it's a cool design, but to be completely honest, it's a little girly... Not saying you shouldn't get it, just letting u know that's the vibe I got from it. But hey! It's ur tattoo its gonna be on ur body... Who cares what anyone else thinks?

What do you think of this tattoo/the placement?




Juliet


I really love tattoos and I think they're beautiful (when done well), and I couldn't think of one to get for the longest time. So I also really love this band, Bayside. They have this bird symbol, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls1dw2RbAK1qgabxbo1_500.jpg, and a lot of people have gotten it tattooed on them, so it's not unique or anything, it's more unifying. I've drawn it on my wrist with sharpie and I've kept it there for almost a month now (not comparable to a lifetime, I know), and I still really like it.
Here are some pictures of it "posed" and "natural"
http://imgur.com/a/89tJI
Obviously it would be more crisp, less chunky, and a bit lower if I got it actually tattooed.
It's not only about the band, even though I've loved them for a long time now. That's what I kind of like about it, actually. I really like the symbol by itself, so it wouldn't only apply to the band.
What do you think about it? Is it cool-looking?
What about the wrist placement? I know places won't do this sometimes because employers might not like it. I really like it there, and now I think my wrist looks kind of naked without it.
Any and all feedback is awesome, thank you!



Answer
I actually know two people with the Bayside bird (:
One has it on her wrist and it looks MUCH better when it is smaller than it is in that picture. Too much dark black ink in a small space looks muddy.
And another girl has it on her right lower hip and it looks pretty cool.
If you want it and you want everyone else to always be able to see it, go for the wrist. If it is more of a personal thing for you to see and other's to see sometimes, go for the hip.

But honestly, for a first tattoo I would do the hip. That way if you don't like it in five years you don't have to see it every time you wear a short sleeved shirt or look down at your wrist.

Love the bird, love the meaning, love the band.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment