Friday, April 4, 2014

Cool tattoos 10 points?







I want my four characters in the story to get tattoos. Here are what the people are like

#1
Girl
Brunette
Responsible and selfless also crushing on #2

#2
Boy
Bronze hair
Responsible, but still knows how to have fun and has a crush on #1

# 3
Girl
Blonde
Only cares about herself and her fiancé who is # 4

#4
Boy
Brown hair
Strong, carefree and loves #3 more than anything and he's # 1's twin brother

Leave tattoo suggestions, and of you can even a picture.
Please help!!! I think for girl 3 and guy 4 I want to get a heart for the girl with the letter E in it and a key for the guy with an R in it



Answer
Hi Samantha! You can check out http://www.sketchmytattoo.com/ to help you draw the tattoo design you wanted. I had them sketch my tattoo and I really love it. Hope this helps!

im getting a tattoo with my twins initials in?




Twins mum


i was thinking maybe some stars i have a boy & girl are there any websites that let you design the tattoo and put in the names thanks


Answer
I don't know of any websites that will allow you to do that... TBH, the idea of an original tattoo would to not have one like anyone else. A website would have 'carbon copy' tattoos. My suggestion would be to call around to local tattoo artists, and give them your ideas on the size, location, colors, initials, and what you want it to look like. They'll draw up something and see if you like it. You can tell them if you want to make changes, and they will alter it. When you are satisfied they will quote you on a price, and tattoo it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment