Friday, April 4, 2014

can someone help me with some tattoo price info?




B


i am trying to get a price range for a half sleeve tattoo. can someone post a picture of a half sleeve tattoo with a good bit of detail and let me know how much it cost?


Answer
Tattoos are expensive. save up around $1000 if you want a really good one that you wont regret and have to spend more money to get covered later.
One like this: http://tattoosforgirls.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/84-tattoos-for-girls-tattoos-designs-half-sleeve-tattoo.jpg costs $600-$800
One more detailed and colorful like this: http://www.ratemyink.com/images/ul/478/Japanese-Tiger-Half-sleeve-tattoo-47852.jpeg is $1000-$2000 and will take two or three months to complete.
When I turned 18 I got a 3 inch treble clef behind my ear. I spent $60 on it and it looks like a prison tat. Next week I'm getting it covered for about $500 maybe more.

Just save up your money and go to a good place and work with your tattooist to get started on your sleeve. Have fun :)

Opinions on Angel tattoos?




Kris Host


Hey, I'm currently planning on getting a full sleeve tattoo of angels and demons on my left arm. The angels and demons are going to be a gothic styled and the back ground looks a lot like volcanic rocks with cracks. Each demon will have dates or a single word that has meaning to me. Each angel will have a family members name on their arms, but the biggest angel on my bicep will be the only girl and will have my girlfriend and mom's birthday on her arm. Tell me what you think. Also this Is a very detailed tattoo, I'm expecting to pay $3,500 is this accurate sounding?


Answer
tattoo price varies depending on the studio you go to, whether or not you want colour or black and white, and whether or not the artist is designing the majority of the tattoo for you or if you're going in there with it already drawn up (even then they'll still have to tweak it) your best bet is to go to a few studios and discuss your idea with someone who works there and ask for an estimate. while you're there you can browse through their portfolios and get an idea of whether or not they're the artist you want (and whether or not the place is clean.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment