Sunday, March 30, 2014

neck tattoos on girls?

Q. Im talking about girls getting tattoos of cursive writing in black ink on the SIDE of their neck where it is clearly visible at all times (not back of neck)

does anyone think this looks trashy, ghettto, or gangsta-like?
im just wondering.
lol
there is absolutely no way i would ever get a tattoo on the side of my neck

i personally dislike them
just was interested in others' opinions. =)


Answer
I like them, but thats probably because I love being pseudo-ghetto.

They're probably not the best idea, though employment-wise.

How do I becone a 'rude ass' ghetto girl?

Q. Hello there all!

Lately I have developed the desire to make the transformation into the persona of the 'rude' 'ass' ghetto girl. Now, though you may laugh at me and say "Haha, Millicent, why you will never be a rude ass ghetto girl" I know that in my deepest of soulful wishes this is who I am destined to be!

I am a 13 year old, white female from Cambridge who enjoys participating in competitive swimming in my spare time.

I would like to know what I need to do to make this transition?

Yours Truly,
Millicent Thrittleworth, UK

Ps. I just purchased Salt'n'Pepa's 'Uh Push It' on vinyl.


Answer
ghetto people requirements
_______________________

1. tattoos

2. cussing

3. talk dirty

4. smoke

5. use poor English ex: POPO

6. wear a baseball cap with it's tag still on it

7. wear over sized hoody sweatshirts

8. bright colored pants.

9. talks about sex,drugs,fighting

10. bright shoes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment