Sunday, March 30, 2014

spot for a tattoo for a girl, suggestions!?




Autumn


i want to get the quote ' don't live in fear ' and i'm not sure where to get it; i was thinking about getting ' don't live ' on my left arm and then ' in fear ' on my right so when i hold them up next to eachother it goes all together. alot of people are telling me this is mainly for guys though so where would be a good noticeable spot for this? i want to try to keep it off my stomach cuz i have a tattoo of a crown on my ribs and it jus doesn't seem like it'd make sense.


Answer
Maybe on the inside of your wrists instead of the arm. Like how you wanted originally, one side "don't live" and the other "in fear".
There are other visible places for this tattoo to go. In my opinion, I think it would look better if it was one line and not broken off into two if you know what I mean. It will look more cohesive if you just had the phrase all together.

Visible tattoo location ideas:
-side of the foot
-on top of the foot
-along the collarbone
-along the top of the shoulder going to the collarbone
-back of the neck
-the right or left upper shoulder blade area

I'm just going to tell you what I tell everyone else. Print out or sketch your design to the scale that you want, and hold up the paper along different parts of your body to see where it would look best. This way you get a better idea of how it will actually look before you go in to see your tattoo artist.
Also if you want to make your tattoo look more feminine, just ask for a smaller size needle and choose a font that you like.

Tattoo design...placing?

Q. I want to get a tattoo of a willow tree (not overly big) with "under the willow tree" in cursive underneath it but i dont know where to place it. I would have liked to put it on the back of my neck but there is already a tattoo there, and i have one on my foot. I dont want a huge one so on my back wont work...where would it look nice on a female??


Answer
dont get it on your arm, the only arm tattoos on girls that look good are actual full sleeves in my opinion, why not get it on your ribs or a hip or an ankle (inside or out). depends on how big you want it as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment