Thursday, April 3, 2014

Designing own tattoo... Need help?




Ginger Sna


So I'm designing my own tattoo and so far I've got this pin-up girl on her knees with her hands behind her head and I need some idea that could cover up the 'female parts'
But I want her not to have any clothes on, if that makes sense?
So what should I do?
Fire away guys ^-^



Answer
Pick something you like, for example i saw this picture of a girl laying on her back she was naked but she had video game controllers, consoles, handhelds, and other video game products around her and it didn't look smutty or anything it ended up looking really cool so i would think of things you like and find away to work that in

what is some nice tattoo designs?







for couples in love.something small but unique?but nothing with our names?


Answer
I don't suggest doing this. What if you broke up, then you would have it forever as a memory and you would have to explain it to your next other.

If you really must I think a key and a heart shaped lock would be cute. Or if you have characters you like from a game or book, I knew people who had Mario and the Princess. (the guy had mario and the girl princess if it was unclear) Either way, I don't think it's the smartest thing in the world.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment