Sunday, March 30, 2014

help with first tattoo?

Q. my 18th birthday is coming up and my friend and i decided to both go and get a tattoo together. She's a girl, I'm a guy, no relationship whatsoever, just really good friends. We wanted to get something meaningful on the lines of maybe a quote or symbol that will most likely not piss my girlfriend off. I was wondering if you guys could throw out any good ideas, maybe some quotes or really cool symbol and anything else i guess would be cool. Also i was wondering where the best place to get one for a guy would be. I'm kinda tall and i work out a lot so my body is in pretty good shape, and suggestions on that? thanks!


Answer
It must be meaningful to YOU, not to the internet!
Don't rush into it, wait until you have something that you genuinely believe in.
A badly done / badly thought out tattoo will be on your 5ever (Dat is more dan 4eva).

Tattoo Quote Ideas?!?




xoxoxo


Im 17 , a girl and I really want a tattoo! But if im going to get one I want it to be perfect! Not just get one to get one! Im a girly girl and I am known for being very optimistic and happy! I dont want it to be very long! These are some I like:
I'm the hero of this story, I dont need to be saved
Always be original
remeber who you are!
Also I was thinking of getting it on my side because I dont want to be able to see it in my wedding dress! But I was wondering if in the future I were to get pregnant if it would strech and wreck the tattoo!
Thanks so much to anyone who answers!
Have an amazing day!!
God Bless! :)



Answer
Only the gentle are ever really strong.
~ James Dean.

Let your beauty unfold.
~ Anon.

Turn your wounds into wisdom.
~ Oprah Winfrey.

Get more such quotes from http://tattwords.weebly.com/meaningful.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment