Tuesday, April 1, 2014

upper arm tattoos on girls?




chelseamar


I want to get a tattoo for my grandpa. i want it where i can see it without having to look in a mirror. i want it on the inside of my forearm right below where my arm bends. i think it is the perfect spot except for work. i dont think a lot of jobs will like it. i dont want it on my tummy, back, legs, etc. the only other place i am considering is my upper arm. but i feel like it looks manly and butch. i was wondering what people think about upper arm tattoos on girls. where do you think i should get it?


Answer
Personally I don't like upper arm tattoo on girls however I do like girls with full sleeves. If you're just getting one the best place is shoulder, back, ribs, or waist. Also I think it good to think about work I have full sleeves and leg tattoos covering up is some times difficult especially in warm weather. Hope I was helpful and good luck with your tattoo.

butterfly tattoo on girls arm?

Q. what would you think of this tattoo...
its 3 butterflies all connected in one tattoo and its on a girls upper arm. the tattoo is about 6-7 inches long. and please state your gender and age with opinion.


Answer
Even though these tattoos often get all lumped together under one banner there really are many different styles and forms of the butterfly tattoo. If you are considering getting one then it makes sense to take some time and explore the different styles available and discover what you like best.

More About Different Types of Butterfly Tattoos - http://www.butterfly-gardens.com/butterfly-articles/choosing-butterfly-tattoos.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment