Monday, March 31, 2014

Do you like tattoo's on girls?




Your mom's


okay so me & my bestfriend are going to get tattoos soon, I really want one & I'm excited but I don't know which one to get. since me & my bestfriend have been friends forever were both going to get star tattoos on our foot as like a bestfriend thing, but I also want one on my hip, do you know of any good designs that are simple & not to big!


Answer
Tattoos on girls are sexy, not saying that cause I'm a tattoo artist. You know once you get one then you'll get another and another. It's like a bad drug and you just can't stop getting them. So enjoy, you'll love them

Tattoo placement question?




Kaitlyn


http://www.yusrablog.com/tattoos/more-stunning-infinity-tattoo-designs-for-girls/attachment/infinito/

Left hip area is where I would want it, red or hot pink flowers probably.
I am not very tall, (5'0,)
Not sure how the tattoo would look on my hip. Should I make it smaller, and where on the hip would it look good, higher or lower, what's the beat place for it, when I have a baby. Any info would be great



Answer
If you get a tattoo on your hip (being a girl) when you get pregnant or if you get bigger in the future it may stretch it or you may get stretch marks threw the tattoo. That happened to my sister. My advise get it smaller and higher up or put on a place that wont stretch or get bigger like your upper back or feet or neck or hands etc.
Hope this helped some!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment