Thursday, April 3, 2014

Any tattoo ideas for a girl?




Amyy


I'm looking into getting a tattoo, it's just going to be a small blue star on my wrist. But I wanted to put a word or phrase or quote on the star or something. any ideas?


Answer
I honestly think you should wait until you have something meaningful to get a tattoo. Since it's permanent, it should be something you really want, not just something a stranger suggested.

I just know I wouldn't want something like a random quote on my body forever.

Ideas/quotes for a tattoo?




Katie


I am a 17 year old girl. No lectures on age please, my friends parents own the tattoo studio and they are willing to do it.

I want a word tattoo that is meaningful. I like the words "Live hard, die fast." But that is quite negative!

Does anyone have any meaninful words for a tattoo? Thanks



Answer
Dont worry I have 7 tattoos at 17:) Live Fast, Die hard is soooo overused now its not even cool.

quotes-
Upon Us All A Little Rain Must Fall
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms
Let It Be(I have this one on my wrist)
The Kids Of Yesterday
Do It Now and Do It Loud(love this!)
Party Poison(I love my chemical romance)
Bulletproof Heart(which to me means that no one can hurt me.Not even those close to me. I want this one)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment