Sunday, March 30, 2014

What are some good ideas for hip tattoos?




<3headover


I really want a tattoo on my hip but I feel like if I get one on one side I need to have the same thing on the other side and I can't find anything that I think will look right on both sides. I really like the idea of having birds on both but my boyfriend already has two there. So any ideas for symmetrical hip tattoos for girls?


Answer
I think hibiscus flowers would work well on your hip. Best tattoo on girls Imo

what are some tattoo ideas that cover hips for girls?




Brittney


i had my hips pierced but took them out and i now have 2 scars on each side. they are dots the size of a pencil eraser but they are an eye sore. i'm thinking about getting tattoos to cover them but i cant find any i like that are only black


Answer
tequila bottle on one side and a hot dog on the other

or you could have a tattoo of torn flesh on both sides




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment