Saturday, April 5, 2014

so this may be an odd question, but tattoos on girls legs?




littledrea


how do you feel about girls having tattoos on their legs? like cool, cleverly placed ones, not some like rose on the ankle, or something stupid right in the middle on the calf, cause those are just ugly :) haha
anyways, is it butch?
cause i already have one, and i plan on getting 2 more larger ones on my legs, i just wanted to get opinions i guess..
heres kinda what i am talking about:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=160215&albumId=3507101

and i guess ill put a picture of mine too, hey guys keep in mind that this is a cover up, so it is not perfect.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a9e5w7&s=3



Answer
Aw, hey, I really like yours! I actually like it better than some of the other pictures you posted... Anyway, I agree, randomly stamping something in the middle of a leg isn't attractive. But if it fits the shape and works with the curves, something yours definitely does, then they look awesome! Course, I feel that way about most arm tattoos, as well. ;)

And while the content can definitely make a tattoo more masculine, I don't think merely having any tattoo on your leg is, by definition, masculine. Just the opposite, actually, women have such lovely legs, they're a great spot for a nice tattoo. It can reinforce your femininity.

Pin up tattoos on a girl, where?




Kay


I decided to get a pin up girl tattoo about 5 inches long or maybe smaller. I'm not sure, but I don't want it big. I know what she's going to do and everything but...I have no idea where to put her. I definitely don't want it on anywhere on my arm or my bottom legs. But I just don't know where. Anyone have ideas?


Answer
I agree, ribs. Or your back. Or side of your stomach.

I was actually going to suggest bottom leg or arm. I don't know though, some people can pull things off better than others. I love these though:

http://i36.tinypic.com/24b90s6.jpg
(girl's arm)

http://i33.tinypic.com/160z9kz.jpg
(leg)

It depends on your overall style and what sort of personality you have though. I love pin up tattoos :)
With you wanting it about 5 inches there aren't many other places it could go unless you build it into already existing tattoos since it would probably look out of place isolated anywhere on the body bar arms, lower leg and stomach/ribs/back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment